Already enjoy stories by one writer and want to find other similar authors that you will enjoy reading.
Who Next…? is arranged in age groups: including 12–14 and, new for this edition, 14+ years, and also features:
- Book lists by genre and theme
- Key book titles and series of titles for each author
- Graphic novels and titles for dyslexic or struggling readers
- List of authors included who also write short stories
- Authors whose titles are sometimes available as Talking books and, new for this edition, ebooks
- A list of prize-winning children’s books
- Books and websites for further exploration
The latest edition is the 4th in the series and lists 759 writers of children’s fiction, and with each name suggests other authors who write in a similar way. The idea is that you look up one of your favourite children’s authors, then try reading a book by one of the other authors suggested underneath. By moving from one entry to another you can expand the number of writers you enjoy.